Intesive English 2 Language Course
Online English course
Learn online English course with our website.
Learn online English from beginning. Course for Understanding and Speak English with Visual Support – Includes English Grammar, Learn English online on our interactive platform, and attend our Elementary English Learning Course.
After thorough research in this field, team of creators at Speak Academy have created unique platform for English learning, based on video lessons with subtitles, memory games and quizzes, and also tests and final exam of your knowledge.
English course at Speak Academy consists of:
- 52 Lectures: made by our creative team of professors specifically for beginners in English language
- More than 18000 seconds of interactive video lessons with detailed explanations and subtitles
- Interactive tests, memory games, photo-vocabulary and quizzes for our students to learn English
- Lesson notes created by our professors available to our students at any time
- Videos are in English with captions.
- This English course includes: Everyday situations presented in English
- This English course includes: Listening and speaking practice
Who is the target audience?
- English as a second language learners
- For people who need to learn English for work or school
- For people studying the TOEFL and want to get a high score
- For people who are taking the SAT or ACT tests
- For people who study, but always forget what they’ve learned
You can translate any Youtube video lesson to the language as you wish as you see it on the picture below
English is a West Germanic language that was first spoken in Anglo-Saxon England in the early Middle Ages. It is now the third most widely used language in the world, behind Mandarin and Spanish.
It is spoken in many countries around the world. Anglophone countries include the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and a number of Caribbean nations. There are about 375 million native speakers (people who use English as their first language), which is the largest after Mandarin and Spanish. About 220 million more people use it as their second language. It is often used in work and travel, and there are at least a billion people who are learning it.
This makes English the second most spoken language, and the most international language in the world.
List of Countries by English Speaking Population
|Country||% English Speakers||Total English Speakers|
Percentage of English speakers
Nearly 60% of the vocabulary in the English language comes from Latin and Neo-Latin languages (mainly French):
Langue d’oïl (French): 29.3%
Latin, including modern scientific and technical Latin and Frankish (Germanic language): 28.7%
Germanic languages: 24% (inherited from Old English/Anglo-Saxon, Proto-Germanic, Old Norse, etc. without including Germanic words borrowed from a Romance languages)
Italian, Spanish and Portuguese: 4.03%
Derived from proper names: 3.28%
All other languages: less than 1%
However, in the most common words, the amount of Germanic origin words is much higher. Also, besides the simple vocabulary, there are expressions and typical short phrases, many of which are of Germanic origin.